Today I accomplished several things that have me very excited:
- I cuddled a sweet and snuggly Liam (ok so this happens everyday but still!)
- I was able to put on my wedding rings for the first time in months!
- I was able to put on real shoes on my almost completely unswollen feet that weren't my nasty tennis shoes that I had to have completely unlaced!
- I was able to put on a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans and was able to zip them up without having to lay on my bed and suck it in. I could even breath! :-)
- And last but not least I braved the scale and found out I've lost all but 5 lbs of my pregnancy weight gain and I only had Liam 10 days ago!