Background

Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm back again!

So it's been a loooong looooong time since I wrote a post on this blog.  In fact, the last time I posted Liam looked like this:


And now he looks like this:


And now we have this lovely little lady who will be one in a month:


We also moved from this house:


To this house (no it's not still snowing here, I just can't figure out where I saved the more current pictures): 


My husband also changed jobs twice so it's been a busy 18-ish months!  

So after such a ridiculously long hiatus why start my blog up again?   Well, we're flipping that beautiful old house and I have had a bunch of people ask why we're flipping it, how it's going, do we have pictures to show, etc.  This seemed like the easiest format to update people so over the next couple posts I'll be catching you up to speed on how we "happened upon" this house and what we've done since we moved in almost 2 months ago!  It's quite an amazing story!

2 comments: