Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cake Ball Contest!

Don't forget to try your hand at naming my new dessert catering business!  You could win a cake ball catered event! I've had several submissions that are awesome and it's going to be a tough choice!  Email your name and your business name idea to awagnercakeballs@gmail.com.  Also, if you're interested in reviews from people who have had them all you really need to know is the following a) they couldn't quite give a review because they were too busy shoving their face with cake balls and going "Mmmmmm!" b) I rarely have ANY leftovers (unless I set some aside for myself:-) and c) I can't remember what c was anymore, oops, guess it must not have been too important!  But seriously I can give you some reviews if you want them :-)  Ooooo I remember c now: c) whenever there is a work function involving food it is just assumed that I will bring cake balls and my co-workers want very much to be my proving ground for new flavors such as Coffee Toffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment